Thursday, January 13, 2011

Florida!

Me and my husband, Chris, have decided to take our honeymoon at the end of this month... going to Florida.  Of course, for some reason, we can't take a vacation without some sort of running involved.

You see, Chris is an ultra runner, he's pretty amazing.  Me, not so much.  The longest distance I have run is a marathon, which is nothing to sneeze at, but for these ultra runners, it's a training run!

Anyways, back to Florida.  So, we've decided to go to Miami, Chris will run the marathon and I will run the half marathon.  We will stay there for a couple of days, hang out at the beach.  Then after that, we go to Orlando.  Chris has never been to Disney World, I was there when I was a teenager.  Chris and I are both excited about this trip.

Then, the Sunday after the marathon in Miami, we will be running in the Melbourne marathon, Chris will run the full marathon and me the half.  

I will post something after our trip, see how it goes.  It will be busy, but fun!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogworld! Your trip sounds great. Especially in the middle of winter. Good luck in the races!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog sphere, enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome!!!! :) Cant wait to read your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,
    I been following Chris for quite some time now and he speaks of you often...and says very good things. Good luck running and I hope you enjoy writing in your blog, I find it gives me a place to bitch and complain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at the half marathon Kim!

    ReplyDelete